First things first – CBD (from hemp) is legal, and you don’t need a prescription to buy or use it! CBD products must contain less than 0.3% THC to be considered legal.
Gold Medal CBD products have 0% THC. And that means there is no possibility of getting high, or of failing a drug test by using our products.
Extensive pre-clinical trials have found CBD to have the following properties:
That being said, CBD works differently with everyone, for a whole host of reasons. So in this series of posts we will look at how CBD may be able to help you with:
- Anxiety/anxiety disorders
- Joint pain – Arthritis
- Inflammation/exercise induced inflammation
- Recovery from exercise
- Seizure disorders/muscle spasms
- Digestive issues including Chrohn’s disease, IBS and nausea
- Protection against Cancer
For more information on CBD itself, check out our What Is CBD page?